Child Development Council is a private, non-profit child care organization serving over 1,200 children annually from 6 weeks to 12 years old in Luzerne and Wyoming Counties in northeastern Pennsylvania.
The Mission of the Council is to provide the highest quality of child care possible for all children entrusted to our care while promoting their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
We Offer: * 7 Convenient Locations
* Pennsylvania Keystone Stars quality centers
* FREE Pre-K Counts Programs
* An Early Childhood Learning Program for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, and School-Age Children
* Experienced Teachers - Licensed Facilities
* Creative Curriculum Activities for All Ages
* Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack
* Before/After School Care (Including Kindergarten)
Caring for Children Since 1972 - Member Agency of United Way
Admissions, the provisions of services and referrals of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, sex or sexual orientation. Las admisiones, las provisiones de serviceios, y las remisiones de clientes seran hechas sin consideracion alguna hacia la raza, el color, el credo religioso, la inhabilidad, la ascendencia, el origen del national (incluyendo limitada habilidad para comunicarse en el idioma ingles), la edad, el sexo o la irientation sexual.
NEW PRE-K COUNTS CLASSROOMS OPENING WITH THE COUNCIL IN MARCH 2016!!!! SEE NEWS AND EVENTS OR CALL OUR MAIN OFFICE AT 570-829-244!!